Saturday 23 November 2019

Download Korean Web Drama Love Formula 11 m English Subtitle [2019]






“Love Formula 11M” tells the story of Ji Yoon, a girl who lives as a regular college student after experiencing an injury that forces her to give up on her dream of becoming a soccer player. The drama follows the romance between Ji Yoon and her good-looking upperclassman Tae Oh.(source : mydramalist.com) 

Korean Web Drama on Naver
Release date : November 11, 2019 – [ongoing]
Episode : 6
Duration : 3 – 5 min
Genre  : Sport, Romance, Slice of Life

Translator : Nap Mizukage
Timer  : Nap Mizukage
Encode : Nap Mizukage
QC : Nap Mizukage
 I am not a native Korean or English and this is my debut as Korean subber, so I am apologize for every mistake(s).English subtitle present for AOA and to cheer their activity in 2019 ^.^

Love Formula 11 m [720p] English Hardsub @Zippyshare
Episode 1 [30 mb]
Episode 2 [60 mb]
Episode 3 [77 mb]
Episode 4 [30 mb]


Note : I not accepting any request for subbing another drama. I am a beginner in Hangul  but if you need help for Japanese translator, just contact me before December 2019 end. We can talk about it. {Haha}


Thanks for visiting and using my subtitle





No comments:

Post a Comment